Apple launched its iPhone 6s/6s plus and iOS 9, in these versions apple introduce a free app (Move to iOS) for transfer data from android to iPhone. In which you can transfer any kind of content like Contacts, Messages, Photos & Videos, Bookmarks and Calendar from your android phone to iPhone.
Note: This app is compatible with 4.0 and above android version and available with iOS 9 and later version devices.
Features of Move to iOS
- Easily to use
- Transfer all your photos, messages, contact and more
Transfer data from Android to iPhone:
- Connect your iPhone with WiFi and start new iPhone setup as normal until you will reach the screen titled “Apps & Data“.
- Now select the “Move Data From Android” option.
- On next step, new screen appear with large text “Move from Android“, Tab “Continue” from bottom of the screen.
- Then wait for a ten-digit code to appear.
- On your android phone, download the app Move to iOS from google play store and install in your android phone.
- Now open the app and touch on tap “Continue”. Read the terms and conditions that appear on the screen and then tab “Agree“. Then tap “Next” on Top-Right corner of the screen.
- On your Android Phone, enter the code from your iPhone, and then both device’s will be connected with a WiFi Direct connection.
- From android phone, select the content from the list appear on the screen.
- Then tap “Next“, the app will transfer your selected data from Android to iPhone.
- Wait till the all data transfer completed. After that tap “Done” on android phone, and then tap “Continue” from the iPhone.
- After that final screen appear then tap “Done“. and iPhone continue its other settings.
Now your all data from your old Android phone shift to your new iPhone with easy steps
Download: Move to iOS App
Check Our More:
How to transfer data from iPhone to Android Phone?